This seems WAY too good to be true - what's the catch?
- No catch! We only get paid when your organization raises money with the video content we produce. All we ask is for a small percentage (5-10%) of the funds raised.
What determines the percentage we pay you?
- Every project is unique. Size of venue, length of project, time allotted, and number of edits will play a part in the size of your project. Ultimately, the amount of work for us dictates the cost, etc.
Do you personalize your content?
- YES! From the very first meeting the process will be 100% personalized to the specific needs of your organization. There are no templates for a moving story.
What does a typical project entail?
- Meeting with you/your staff, gathering information, setting a goal and timeline, and producing the video. That usually requires interviews w/staff as well as individuals affected by your organization. We send you rough cuts for feedback before providing you with final edits.
What kind of timeline are we looking at?
- For best results, we ask for 30 days in advance of your event - though more time is greatly appreciated. We've been able to produce in less than a week in the past but rush jobs come with some additional charges.
What kinds of organizations have you worked with before?
- Recent work can be seen here
What if I don't want to give you a percentage? Do you have set prices?
- Yes! We have a loose structure for pricing, but each project is unique, so the price will vary. Feel free to contact us for specific information regarding your needs. And no, we will not call you during dinner or "follow up" unless you ask us to.
Can your videos be uploaded to our organization's website?
- Absolutely! All content becomes your property to do with as you wish. We can format the video to meet your specific needs.
I'm not sure what we need. Can you help me figure that out?
- Yes. We specialize in helping organizations tell their stories. We believe stories are powerful and people pay attention to stories they can identify with - much more than numbers or facts on a page. We can help you tell yours.
Is there any charge for a consultation or meeting with you?
- Absolutely not! Though we will gladly accept coffee at ANY time of day.
What happens if we raise no money?
- You would be the first client we've worked with. The average project takes 25 hours to produce. Unfortunately, time is money. If your event fails to reach $10,000, we have a $750 minimum charge.